Mission Statement and Core Values
A lifetime of learning, growth, and connection.
We inspire our community to explore and learn throughout their lifetime by providing access to resources, technology, and welcoming spaces.
Adopted by the Board of Trustees on April 25, 2022.
We believe in:
- Literacy promotion to people of all ages and backgrounds
- A welcoming, knowledgeable and committed team
- The balance of adapting to the needs of our community while also preserving our local history
- Barrier-free open access to all
- Active community participation and collaboration
- Fiscal responsibility, truthfulness and accountability
Adopted by the Board of Trustees on December 15, 2015.